Hotel Contracts Database Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
This Well Known & Award Winning Luxury Tour Operator is seeking a highly experienced Hotel Database Loader to join their Worldwide Hotel Product Department team in London.
Our client specialises in bespoke luxury holidays for the discerning traveller to over 100 destinations around the world. They have been creating bespoke luxury worldwide holidays for over 30 years to places such as USA including Florida, Canada, Africa, the Caribbean, the Middle East & the Indian Subcontinent.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- The role is responsible for loading ground products such as hotels, transfers and tours on to the company data system
- To make sure all ground products are loaded into the system in good time and throughout the day, meeting all deadlines
- Always ensuring the database administration procedures and policies are maintained fully
- Proactively manage database performance and capacity, and assist all colleagues with price/cost related issues
- Responsible for all inventory management including stop-sell and close-outs, also liaise with team members on a daily basis for workload priority and queries within set timeframes
- The Hotel Database Loader will deal with all queries raised when loading by liaising directly with the product/contracting managers to clarify information, and maintain the database at all times to keep them in a usable state, ensuring the prices are 100% accurate at all required times
Now Let’s Talk About Your Skills & Experience:
- This position requires an individual who is highly organised, possessing strong interpersonal and proven relationship building skills, with previous experience of loading ground products such as hotels, transfers and tours. Experience must include dealing with stop-sell and close-outs
- Ability to understand and read hotel contracts and manipulate data from these
- Ability to prioritise and efficiently complete tasks to detail with the ability to manage own workload as well as having the ability to assist and supervise others in the department
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and be passionate about providing excellent service, and possessing excellent time management and high quality delivery capabilities skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment, with strong administration and database management exposure, along with proven planning and organisation skills within a similar product role
Here is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leaders in Luxury travel, where an excellent salary package which is paying £26,000 - £29,000 per annum + bonus and a long-term growth is awaiting the right candidate. If you believe this job role has your name written on it, then do get your CV across to us ASAP.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!