We have a fantastic and brand new opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to move into the sought-after travel industry. Our Swindon-based client are a leading Cruise Sales Agency and they’re seeking a creative and dynamic Graphic Designer to join their busy Marketing team! The role involves both print and digital design work, utilising our client’s brand image to produce newspaper supplements, direct marketing and other ad-hoc marketing requirements. In return they’re offering a highly competitive salary of up to £28k plus bonuses and a benefit package including pension contributions, medical benefits and excellent travel benefits!
This is a fantastic opportunity for design candidates to join an award-winning travel organisation so if you’re interested and want to find out more about this Travel Graphic Designer role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Graphic Designer:
- Working on both print and digital design work
- Producing newspaper supplements and direct marketing
- Working on other ad hoc marketing requirements
- Taking and understanding briefs from the product team
- Working to tight print deadlines
- Creating and amending final designs and preparing designs to be sent to print
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 1 years design experience
- Proficient user of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Creative in both approach and execution
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Genuine interest in the travel industry, particularly the cruise sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Graphic Designer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.