Online Administrator/Helpdesk Advisor
Travel and Customer Service professionals, we have an amazing opportunity to bring your skills to the Business Travel sector! Our award-winning client are one of the leading names in Business Travel and they are looking for Online Administrator/Helpdesk Advisors to join the busy and friendly team at their East Kilbride offices. The successful candidates will have previous experience within a call centre environment or a similar telephone-based role and will be enthusiastic and customer-focused with a great telephone manner. In return, our client are offering a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Online Administrator/Helpdesk Advisor:
- Fulfilling requests relating to Online reservations and providing user support for the online booking tools
- Ensuring all online reservations are completed successfully and where required handling bookings manually
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure a high level of service
- Responding to and performing re-issues and recalculations in accordance with clients changing needs.
- Complying with and working towards achieving KPI’s.
Skills required for the role:
- Ideally, previous travel industry experience OR
- Experience within a call centre environment or a similar telephone-based role
- GDS skills would be an advantage but are not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and a strong team player
- Confident, professional telephone manner
If you’re interested in learning more about this Online Administrator/Helpdesk Advisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.