We're looking for a Contracts Executive to join our Swindon-based client, a specialist in bespoke Cruise holidays. This is a key role within the business and involves the procurement and management of the operational portfolio of worldwide ground contracts, in addition to supporting the development and maintaining international contractual relationships with both individual ground suppliers and destination management companies. This role may suit a recent law or commercial graduate and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from the very best! On offer is a competitive starting salary of up to £22k plus other excellent and extensive benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Contracts Executive:
- Create and manage the annual briefing timetable with the Product team for all Source Markets and Brands
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure the customer journey is not compromised through the buying of ground elements that are ‘below quality standards’ expected
- Collate data for each supplier/region on sales, room nights, year on year variances and competitor activity
- Ensure ‘Buying’ timetable is maintained and controlled, calls and trips to deliver agreements are in place
- Review supplier performance and highlight any contractual risks to Senior Contractors
- Review contractual compliance or escalation issues and develop effective supplier relationships
- Drive contract agreement to generate incremental income based on performance targets agreed.
Skills required for the role:
- A strong knowledge of tourism in worldwide preferred but not essential
- Strong pro-active, dynamic, passionate and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numeric ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Manage and prioritise conflicting priorities.
- Proven track record of organisational planning ·
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Contracts Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.