Business Travel Consultant
We have a fantastic Business Travel Consultant role in Northampton, working for a fast-growing independent Travel Management Company as part of their friendly and flexible Business Travel team, arranging corporate travel for some large household names! Our client has over 20 years experience in the Business Travel sector and prides themselves on offering high calibre travel management solutions and the highest level of customer service. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Business Travel experience, will work well as part of a team and will have excellent customer service skills. In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary plus bonuses and excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling a variety of corporate travel clients, including some leading household names
- Booking all travel requirements, including air and sea travel, accommodation, car hire and other ancillary products
- Offering high levels of customer service with every client transaction
- Working well as part of a busy but friendly team
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years Business Travel experience
- GDS proficient (Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Good geographical knowledge
- Keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.