Team Leader - Travel
Retail Team Leader - Travel
My client is a well-known Travel company who book worldwide hotels, flights, tours etc. They are looking for an experience and well-travelled team leader/manager to join them in store.
You’ll be responsible for the profitability, leadership and motivational management of your team. You’ll drive sales targets through support and influence of each team member offering coaching and training support and setting sales targets. Store appearance is most important in customer engagement and you will be accountable for creating an environment where people want to work, and customers want to shop from.
- · Weekly and monthly targets
· Achieve sales and revenue budgets and financial and expense targets
· Identify and develop existing talent to support the growth of the division
· Drive sales by motivating staff to consistently deliver exceptional customer service in an immaculately maintained store
· Effective Implementation
· Customer Obsessed
· Continuous improvement
· Diploma or Degree in Business, Travel and Tourism or Equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years in a management position
· Minimum of 2 years in travel industry experience
· Proven ability to motivate and retain a sales team and produce results.
· High level of self-awareness
· Ability to coach and develop people
· Demonstrated ability to problem solve and resolve conflict
· High degree of communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to self-motivate, take responsibility of actions to drive a result.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would be perfect for this role then please APPLY NOW!
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.