Business Development Manager - Head Office
Multi-award-winning Flight Centre Business Travel has a fantastic opportunity for a proactive Business Development Manager to join their successful sales teams in the Head Office in New Malden (zone 4). This is your opportunity to join a global travel company that has been placed in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' list for 12 years and in the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2016' for 6 years.
What The Role Entails...
Within this role, you'll be introducing companies to our travel management service. Your clients will be from a variety of sectors and will spend approximately £50,000 - £2M on a range of international travel each year. Once you've bought a new client on board, you'll work closely with a team of travel consultants who will use their travel experience and airfare expertise to deliver a fantastic travel management service to your client. You will also be supported by a dedicated marketing team and product managers, who will ensure the service you sell to your clients is outstanding.
What We're Looking For...
To be considered, you will have experience of a similar role, whereby you've been finding leads, setting up meetings through cold-calling, and securing sales with face-to-face meetings.
Knowledge of and passion for the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority. You will also need the proven ability to exceed your sales targets.
Salary and Benefits...
The successful applicant will receive a guaranteed base salary £25,000 for their first 6 months and a proven first year OTE of £35,000. Our top performers currently earn over £70,000 a year after two years of working within Flight Centre Business Travel.
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, you will gain exclusive access to a whole host of benefits. These include:
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Free health cash plan for medical, optical or dental treatment
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
If you're ready to start your journey with us, apply now.