As an Essex based Independent Travel Agency we are looking for a Travel consultant to join our small and friendly team. We are looking for an experienced consultant who will flourish at the opportunity for finding the right holiday for our clients.
Accountability & Impact:
Our Consultants are expected to fulfil the following key measures of performance;
- Assist customers confidently and enthusiastically with the purchase of holidays and/or Bureau De Change
- Advice and guide customers regarding holiday locations demonstrating knowledge and experience of worldwide popular tourist destinations.
- Have the ability, experience and confidence to assist customers with complex travel itineraries.
- Maximise sales in branch.
- Provide professional and excellent customer service.
- Assist with maintaining branch standards.
- Adherence to Society policies and procedures.
Working with Others:
- The role involves considerable interaction with customers and requires excellent interpersonal skills.
- The role involves interacting with Society staff at all levels and representatives of suppliers.
- The post-holder must be able to communicate confidently and clearly.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the worldwide popular tourist destinations.
- Proven experience in reservations or a Travel Consultant role
- Knowledge of Tarsc.
- Bureau De Change experience
- Regular Educational Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Staff discount across the Society's family of businesses including Food, Department Stores & Funerals