Online Support Consultant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an ambitious, global Travel Management Company specializing in arranging flights, hotels and other travel ancillaries within a niche sector and they’re currently looking for an Online Support Consultant to join their Online Support team in Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Specialist Services and working within a small team, this is a key role providing first line user support in response to queries or problems with our client’s online proposition. This role also fulfils bookings when problems occur online, provides technical set up for new client implementations and launches and interacts directly with customers to help demonstrate the benefits and drive adoption of our client’s online tools. Previous experience in a customer facing travel role (ideally reservations or customer service), is essential for this position, along with knowledge of a native GDS and an analytical and pro-active approach. Experience of working on a help desk, a support team or a training team would be also an advantage. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £20k plus excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Online Support Consultant:
- Facilitate the set up and administration of new organisations on the online platforms
- Diagnose and resolve a wide range of incidents over call and email
- Conduct demonstrations of the systems both via webinar and in person, to both internal and external customers
- Test systems to highlight faults as required
- Liaise with developers in order to track issues and provide updates to clients
- Share improvement and solution ideas on issues that impact users and services so that they can be employed
- Liaise with Head of Specialist Services and provide feedback in team meetings and 121s
- Develop and build rapport with suppliers to expedite fast resolution of issues, escalating where appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- 12 months in a customer facing travel role, ideally reservations or customer service
- Working knowledge of a native GDS
- Experience of working on a help desk, a support team or a training team would be also an advantage
- Excellent communication, active listening and questioning skills
- An exceptional telephone manner and customer focus; empathetic with users
- Aware of industry terminology but able to translate into understandable English
- Pro-active and analytical approach to work and problem solving with excellent decision making and judgement
- Customer service focused with a genuine desire to deliver first class service
If you’re interested in learning more about this Online Support Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Online Support Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly