Russian Speaking Customer Representative
1 day left
- Contract Type
Russian Speaking Customer Representative (contract until September 2018)
£18,000 + Benefits
A leading sports event management business are seeking a fluent Russian speaking Team Member / Representative who is highly experienced in providing excellent customer service.
The candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The candidate must therefore liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of ticketing requirements for a major sporting event (FIFA World Cup) according to customer needs.
Primary Job Function:
The candidate will ensure customers adhere to key ticketing related tasks, including but not limited to providing a smooth running Ticketing Operation, providing support on all the relevant issues and assuring their compliance to the Ticketing Policies and Regulations.
The candidate must:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to their customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with their customers and/or third party agencies.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our ticketing solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Support, monitor and manage the ticket quota allocated and specific to their portfolio of customers.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, whilst supporting them with their ticketing requirement and expectations.
- Collaborate with other internal departments whilst ensuring customer requirements are fully met and serviced accordingly.
- Help develop and manage clients ticketing requirement and expectations.
At times the position will become stressful and the candidate will be required to work on simultaneous tasks at the same time and will be required to work long hours, so the candidate must be able to work under pressure and be flexible in their approach to their working hours.
- Ability to multi-task and handle cross functional roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised approach whilst working as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Customer engagement, communication, organizational, and follow up skills.
- Problem escalation & resolution.
- Self-motivated, organised and professional.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, courteous, with administrative and clerical demonstrable background and skills.
- Good numeracy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, time sensitive content and evolving ticketing system technology.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to provide a high level of translation skills used to write ticketing system manuals and specific communications in Russian.
- Able to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to travel overseas to support event operations if and when required.
- English / Fluent, Proficient.
- Russian / Fluent, Proficient.
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- MS Excel / Proficient.
- MS Outlook / Proficient.
- MS PowerPoint / Proficient.
- MS Word / Proficient.
- At ease in an international working environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Able to familiarise quickly with ticketing system applications and tools.
Apply for Russian Speaking Customer Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly