Content Loaders - Only Advanced Excel Users Need Apply!!
4 days left
- Contract Type
Content loading role with an Award Winning Travel Organisation in London - Do you have advanced knowledge & experience of Microsoft Excel? If you do, we have a position waiting just for you! This hugely successful and incredibly fast growing travel organisation is recruiting Advanced Microsoft Excel users to join their busy Operations Department dealing with all content management.
Established for over 24 years, our client specialises in offering their leisure & corporate travel clientele a world choice of travel products. With offices in the UK and USA, their 5-star service, attention to detail and commitment in providing the best value lead prices and high quality service has earned them the reputation for being one of the leading travel organisations in Europe.
The Award Winning Client:
This travel brand continues to be innovative and forward-thinking. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, our client shape experiences in which every customer feels cared for, valued, and respected.
The Excel Content Loading Role:
- Always ensuring the content/data entry administration procedures and policies are maintained across all platforms in accordance with company standards, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- To make sure that all travel supplier prices/rates are loaded into the in-house database system in good time and throughout the day, meeting all deadlines
- Understand and read supplier contracts and manipulate data from these
- Maintains and proactively manages database performance and capacity, and assist all colleagues with price/rates related issues
- Liaising with team members on a daily basis for workload priority and queries within set time-frames
- The Content/Data Entry Loaders deal with all queries raised when loading, sometimes liaising directly with the UK and Overseas suppliers to clarify information, and maintaining the database at all times to keep them in a usable state, ensuring the prices/rates are accurate at all required times
Now Let's Talk About You:
If you understand the importance of upholding a travel brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a recognized travel service experience to their customers, you may be just the person our client is looking for. To be considered for the Content/Data Entry loading role, it is essential that all applicants must have Advanced Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel as this programme is essential for the role.
- Applicant must be an Advanced Microsoft Excel users as you will be given a test on this programme during your interview
- Possess the ability to prioritise and efficiently complete tasks to detail and be a highly organised individual with strong interpersonal and proven relationship building skills
- You should maintain the attitude, behaviour skills, and values that follow good organisational and administration skills, and carry a positive personality and good communication skills, someone who is commitment to delivering a high level of attention to detail
- Must be a pro-active, self-reliant person, who is looking to join an outstanding team of Database Content Loaders, and work for an organisation that rewards commitment with benefits
This is a permanent position and it's primarily a Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm role, paying a basic salary of £16,000 per annum plus £3,000 bonus. If you are interested in this content loading role and possess all the above qualification and skills, then get your CV across to us and apply for this role today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Content Loaders - Only Advanced Excel Users Need Apply!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly