Product Executive - Crawley - £23,000 - £27,000 plus amazing benefits
This award winning luxury tour operator are looking for a Product Executive to join their team in Crawley. As Product Executive you will contribute to the selection, sourcing, negotiation, development and commercial management of the product portfolio. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £27,000 and some of the best benefits in the travel industry.
Product Executive Responsibilities:
Accountable for proposing the product supply strategy for designated destinations
Accountable for proposing the product sourcing approach for designated destinations
Implement and developing new destination product
Responsible for the effective management of supplier partners optimising commercial opportunities
Accountable for analysing booking data, web analytics, competitor analysis and inventory reports to understand, manage and optimise performance of designated destinations.
Contribute to the identification, preparation and delivery of Product training needs for designated destinations both internally and for Call Centres
Product Executive Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a product role within a tour operator or online travel company
- Proven ability to understand, articulate and respond to changing internal and external environments
- Ability and willingness to travel and represent the Company at product supply / trade functions
- Excellent worldwide destination knowledge
Product Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £23,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience.
- Working hours 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday
- Some overseas travel involved with this role
- Excellent company benefits and staff travel concessaions
To apply for the role of Product Executive please apply online or email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or Lisa@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk