Full Stack Senior Web Developer - .Net / Java
Please note this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand - Full relocation and visa sponsorship provided.
- You're looking for the ultimate challenge - a household brand without the formality and constraints of overwhelming process, with big things to achieve.
- You're a true expert in the backend SDLC (Java / C# .Net / other OOP) with a firm grasp of high performance websites from concept right thru' design, build, test and release.
- You've also got a strong grasp of frontend development and a strong portfolio to boot. You'll naturally see the bigger picture and consider all angles, and make sure your solution is scalable and performance driven. And when it come to testing your own work, you've got it covered.
- What's more you're hands-on and happy to personally be involved at all stages, always thinking 'user first'. And when it comes to the codebase you're highly passionate and love to produce pure, clean readable code that you can't wait to share!
- You have Architect level expertise but still want to code to see your vision become reality!
As one of Asia's fastest growing e-commerce sites our client has a deep-rooted engineering focus. So now that you've mastered your craft they would really like to give you the platform to really kick on and showcase your talent!In essence you'll be responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of products and features for the website. As a part of our client's team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies in the field of data-processing, big data, efficient data storage structures, recommender systems / machine learning, natural language processing, and many more. Whichever technology they work with, it must operate at the performance needs of a hyper-scale infrastructure operating at thousands of requests per second. Working together you can help ensure this happens.What's more, working within their flat structure means you'll have more autonomy to see your ideas through to fruition and more control over how, what and where you build.Scalability, performance, personalisation - that's their mantra, and they hope those words mean a lot to you too. Creative yet pragmatic, your work will help catapult the business into the stratosphere.Tech:
Our client is working with the latest technologies too - they recently re-platformed everything so they're scaling for some major growth. Like you they're currently working on the latest tools, but what's more important is your engineering-based approach to problem solving.You see technology as the means not the ends, this helps you to see & solve tech challenges before they happen. And working in a blameless environment, our client will provide you with an environment to produce your best work yet.About our client:
Our client is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, listing hundreds of thousands of hotels and providing services in 38 different languages. They employ more than 2,000 travel professionals, representing more than 20 countries with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Budapest, and an additional presence in major cities across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. Interested?
With relocation support and visa sponsorship available we've got you covered, leaving you free to look forward to an amazing new experience.
Get in touch and apply now, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.