Long-Haul Travel Specialist - Manchester
Round the World Experts is a specialist brand dedicated to creating long-haul tailor-made holidays. We are looking for Asia, Australia and USA travel specialists to join the brand in our enviable Manchester Hyperstore. In this sales-driven role, you will be working in small teams (usually 6 - 7 travel consultants) selling incredible travel experiences to a wide range of clients, from career breakers and honeymooners to adventurous retirees.
Who are we looking for?
Enthusiastic candidates who have a drive to succeed in a sales role and a passion for travel, especially when it comes to long haul. Using the knowledge you have acquired from a target-driven, retail or travel sales role alongside your passion or experience of travel, you will create tailor-made itineraries for our clients, which may range from an epic round-the-world adventure to a luxury tailor-made holiday of a lifetime. You will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills and a positive 'can do' attitude.
What does the role entail?
You will be responsible for planning your client's trip alongside recommending our preferred products. Your source of enquiry will be phone and email with some face-to-face consultations. Whilst selling travel is your main role, you will also be expected to take full responsibility of your client's trip from start to finish including after-sales care with a focus on client retention. You will also have the opportunity to attend supplier training sessions and participate in educational programmes which will help develop your expertise.
Salary and perks
Not only will you be able to focus on selling your favourite destination, you'll also keep learning about your area. Every expert, every year will go on a fam trip to experience their destination and our amazing travel experiences. This fam trip will be in addition to your normal holiday allowance. The Great Barrier Reef, Golden Gate Bridge and Taj Mahal are just some of the fantastic places you could visit. All this is alongside a full and continuous expertise training programme. We have plenty of leadership opportunities in our Manchester hub. Average expected earnings for our travel specialists are £30K. You will start on a basic salary of £18K but there will be plenty of scope to earn a LOT more with our uncapped earning potential scheme.
Benefits also include
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Health cash plan for all employees
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
If you have global ambition and are passionate about selling amazing travel experiences, apply today!