Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
Multi-award-winning global travel company, Corporate Traveller, requires a Business Travel Consultant to join their highly successful team in Leeds.
About The Role...
Within this role, you'll manage a portfolio of clients who spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year. This client portfolio will become your own business, which means you'll be the one your clients turn to when they want to book flights, five-star hotels, car hire or even helicopter transfers.
Although you'll be part of one of the world's largest travel companies, you'll also benefit from a small team environment. Our business travel consultants work in teams of 3 to 7 individuals to ensure everyone receives the support they need to succeed in their role. You'll also work closely with a team of business development managers, who will provide you with new clients so you can expand your portfolio and grow your business.
To achieve in this role, ideally you'll need a minimum of six months' experience in (preferably) travel sales. You will also need to have outstanding people skills, a high level of business acumen, and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to your clients.
Finally, we're looking for people with drive and ambition. As you will have complete ownership over your portfolio of clients, you can take full advantage of our uncapped earning scheme. Your starting basic salary is £19,000 but you'll earn uncapped bonuses on top.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Our company culture is fun, sociable and challenging. You'll be joining an enthusiastic team who will support you from your very first day. You'll also gain access to any training you may need to get you up to speed. As part of the global Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential, which means our top performers earn over £100,000 each year
- Discounted travel and access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events including annual Global Gathering (Hawaii in 2017)
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free health and financial advice
- Free bronze health cash plan to spend on medical, dental and optical treatments
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Tax-free bikes, mobiles and electronics and more...
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 6 years
This is the ideal position for travel consultants who are seeking a Monday - Friday role that offers plenty of opportunities for progression and earning potential in a sociable team-focused company.