Business Travel Consultant
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for a Business Travel Consultant to really make their mark with this highly established TMC. Working within a personalised team of professional consultants your main duty will be to deliver the highest standard of customer service whilst managing your corporate client accounts.
- Delivering the highest standard of service to your Corporate client accounts, being the one point of contact, you will be creating First and Business Class itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights, including accommodation etc.
- Working on a variety of key corporate client accounts, managing all travel requests from the start of the process right through to the finish
- Possess strong organisational qualities; a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients, with accuracy and attention to detail being a must
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner are highly essential
- Will be a key part of a busy, successful Corporate travel team working on new and existing accounts, adding to the success of this business
- Assist with the response to emergency situations caused by airlines, suppliers or unexpected global events to ensure the best results for your VIP clients
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A minimum of 18 months BT experience with proven ability to build worldwide travel itineraries using nett/CAT35 fares, fares knowledge and effective relationships with important and senior level clients
- Excellent time management and delivery focus, with a proven track record of devising and implementing common sense and pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence with outstanding people and communication skills
- Highly motivated, confident and an enthusiastic individual, who is pro-active and has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing high level of customer service to your clients.
If this sounds like you then this business travel consultant opportunity you’re looking for then this is definitely the role for you!! The Basic salary is up to £21k per year plus bonuses.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly