Business Control & Compliance Manager - global.com Bangkok
3 days left
- Contract Type
Please Note: This role is based in BANGKOK, THAILAND (FULL RELOCATION AND VISA SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED)
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent knowledge of auditing various business operations and risk-based auditing attained through minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation highly desirable
- Previous experience in a compliance, process, quality or risk control role
- Thorough understanding of internal control concepts (e.g. SOX & COSO) and experience in applying them in various business areas/functions
- Ability to work independently, productively and part of a team
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English (other languages would be a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio
- Finance experience preferred, E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-evolving and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter with strong sense of responsibility
- Quick thinker and confident in decision making
- Process, problem solving and action orientated mindset.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Creative and Innovative
As a Business Control & Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting process owners throughout the business to design and maintain internal controls in line with business compliance needs and to maintain the quality of our client's processes. You will work closely with the Senior Business Control & Compliance Manager and stakeholders from multiple departments. This position will require you to have a strong big picture focus, but be able to zoom in and out of the details to ensure you understand the processes fully.
Business Process Control & Compliance is a new team, so you will have a great opportunity to build and shape the scope as the team evolves.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Analyze business processes and other business compliance topics to identify risks and control weaknesses
- Identify controls that are currently in place, as well as any control gaps, based on identified risks
- Provide guidance and support to process owners in designing and implementing appropriate controls to strengthen the control environment and mitigate the company risks
- Maintain the internal control environment
- Assist with documentation of processes by collaborating with process owners and control performers
- Assist in the implementation of, and ongoing compliance with, the COSO2013 Integrated Control Framework
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation including flow charts, process narratives and risk and control matrices, segregation of duties matrices and any others required
- Develop and deliver presentations, tailored to audience at various levels and business function regarding impact of internal controls, processes & business compliance
- Co-ordinate with audits for both Internal and External audit teams
- Support Internal and External audit teams to ensure that remediation plans are implemented on a timely basis for any deficiencies found
- Research and understand all relevant compliance regulations to ensure process owners are aware of anything that could impact them
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. An American dotcom, they are a world leader in booking accommodations online and operate a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible persons.
Your Next Step:
If you like what you've read and bring what we need then don't hesitate to and send us your CV.
Apply for Business Control & Compliance Manager - global.com Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly