- Contract Type
This much sought after TMC is a highly established organisation who have been serving their clients for over 40 years. They are now looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their elite team who fulfil their corporate client’s travel-related requests in a timely and accurate manner. Their business travel consultants are knowledgeable in all facets of business travel and provide exceptional level of customer service to their corporate clients. With this corporate role, you will be accountable for both individual and shared team goals, responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of international travel arrangements and special requests.
- Service clients on efficient routes, lowest available airfares and travel products/services
- Relate to clients at various levels within their organizations using diplomacy and tact
- It’s important to have the ability to anticipate the corporate client’s needs while adhering to our client’s procedures, programs & policy guidelines along with this TMC’s practices and programs
- Maintain thorough knowledge of their reservation process – including quality control and the on-line booking tool processes
- Attend training classes and programs agreed upon by supervisor and manager
What you will bring:
- Minimum 18 months’ experience as a business travel consultant
- An excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possess a friendly and professional demeanour with knowledge of industry codes and practices and first-hand travel experience
- Self-motivated professional who works well independently in a positive team environment
- Multitasking with ease in a productive and positive manner
- In depth knowledge of world geography
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are essential
The salary is £23,000 - £28,000 (BOE) plus bonus and benefits. Our client would love to meet with you to discuss this fabulous opportunity! If you meet the eligibility requirements, please submit your CV along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for BT Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly