OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
Operations and Administration Executive - This independent tour operator who have been established for years and specialise in offering a range of trips that are educational, enjoyable and above all different. They have nice spacious offices based in South West London, paying £21K - £23K.
Operations and Administration Executive, Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering a programme of tours and cruises from confirmations of booking through to departure.
- Creating cruise manifests, transfer and hotel rooming lists and providing these to Product Manager, suppliers and field staff.
- Assisting clients with changes and amendments to their bookings
Operations and Administration Executive, Skills required:
- Proven travel industry experience working experience, preferably within cruise or Tour Operator
- Strong administration and operations experience
- Strong ability to multitask independently
- Keen eye for detail in order to product detailed, accurate and professionally presented documentation.
- Knowledge of Galileo preferred
- Salary £21K - £23K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 23 days holidays
If this Operations and Administration Executive role is of interest please apply below, call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG43764 or e-mail c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk