Ski Sales Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
Ski Sales Consultant £18k to £22k plus commission & amazing travel benefits!
This upmarket ski chalet holiday company seek experienced sales consultants with a passion for ski to join their friendly team. This successful company have a reputation for excellent customer service and specialise in catered chalet holidays to France. Their offices are centrally located in Brighton, just a short stroll from the beach! You will be working as part of a small team of like-minded snow lovers who are passionate about ski and love to close a sale.
Ski Sales Consultant - Features & Responsibilities:
- Sales - dealing with direct clients and trade. Inbound sales enquiries via telephone, email and the web, and providing accurate and detailed quotes.
- Reservations - Booking all aspects of a client's holiday, including chalets & transport, using a bespoke reservation system, and up-selling ski packs, wine and childcare.
- Administration - following internal processes and amending bookings as requested by clients.
- During busy times you will be called upon to assist in an array of additional tasks, from updating websites to competitor analysis and general administration.
Ski Sales Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- An absolute passion for ski or snow sports in general. If you have worked a ski season this would be even better.
- Proven experience in a target driven sales role.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent eye for detail, organised and methodical approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of working in the travel industry would be desirable.
Ski Sales Consultant - Additional Information:
- Competitive salary - £18-22k plus uncapped commission circa £4,500.
- A free ski holiday each season for you plus another person, including flights, accommodation and half board. (t&c's apply).
- Educational trips.
- Generously discounted holidays for family and friends.
- Great working environment, a short stroll from the beach.
- Permanent & seasonal positions available. Seasonal contracts start in September and run through until March/April.
- Working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, once per week 10 to 7. Approximately 10 Saturdays per season.
Please apply for the role of Ski Sales Consultant online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. Fopr enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Ski Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly