Weddings and Concierge Travel Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
Weddings and Concierge Travel Consultant - Location: Chelsea, Greater London - Salary: £20k per year + incentive scheme, Benefits.
My client is a leading Caribbean travel specialist seeking a Weddings and Concierge Travel Consultant.
The successful candidate will deal with clients face-to-face within a retail shop environment. You will work with the bride and groom to plan their destination wedding and will work very closely with our overseas weddings teams to ensure the wedding is perfectly executed. You must feel comfortable handling several weddings at the same time whilst delivering an outstanding customer service experience. This position also has a dual functionality working with the Concierge team to assist with special requests (ie: excursions, celebrations, engagements, etc).
Weddings and Concierge Travel Consultant Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create revenue for the business in the form of selling add-on optional extras (Honeymoon Packages, Spa Treatments, etc)
- Handling new wedding enquiries made in the retail store, on the telephone, by email and face to face.
- Converting own direct individual or group bookings and managing payments and administration involved in the accommodation and flight bookings.
- Ensuring documents are received in a timely fashion, or chasing on late processing fees if documentation is delayed.
- Handling all relevant administration related to the weddings/concierge department.
- Logging of all complaints and reporting to Weddings Manager
- Continuous knowledge update in understanding thoroughly the operational methods employed by staff on resort, in Head Office and own operational management in regards to each set of services provided
- Attend Exhibitions/Fam Trips as and when appropriate or instructed
- Liaise with trade travel partners regarding new products or changes to services
Wedding and Concierge Travel Consultant Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience of working within a customer service based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Empathetic and collaborative sales skills
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Weddings and Concierge Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly