Venue Sourcing CONFERENCE CONSULTANT FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
£Negotiable+ Excellent Benefits and progression!
Ideally an experienced events consultant however they would look at an events Management Graduate.
A leading business travel company are searching for the right team member to join their conference and events department. You would be providing excellent customer service, searching for venues and negotiating rates with suppliers on behalf of the companies clients.
Business Travel Conference Responsibilities:
* Finding venues according to requirements and suitability
*Mainly UK but also overseas Venue sourcing
* Ensuring contracts are signed and adhered to by the client
* Responding to new enquiries in a timely manner
* Providing the highest levels of customer service
* Maintaining product knowledge and developing expertise through site visits
Business Travel Conference Consultant Skills Required:
* Good UK venue/destination knowledge, ideally gained through previous conference planning experience
* Able to prioritise and work well under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to think on your feet
* PC literate to include competency in Windows/Word/Excel
Business Travel Conference Consultant remuneration package:
* £competitive salary
* Excellent Company benefits including pension, healthcare + Lots More for you to choose!!
* The chance to work for a market leader in the field of business travel
* Monday- Friday role
* Opportunity to develop your skills and expertise
* Close to mainline station