People Analytics Manager - HR - global.com TH-Bangkok
1 day left
- Contract Type
Join the biggest and fastest growing IT employer in Asia!! People Analytics Manager - global e-Commerce leader - HR Team TH-Bangkok
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK THAILAND - To apply you must be e willing to relocate. Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. An American dotcom, they are a world leader in booking accommodations online operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
They are now looking to add to their team of extremely talented and motivated individuals and are looking for a highly organised People Analytics Manager to join the HR and recruitment team at their Bangkok operational headquarters.
The People & Organisation Development department was established in 2012 to help this high-growth, multinational company attract, assess, reward, excite, and retain its professionals. The People team's vital functions, include:
- identifying, acquiring, and assessing talent
- enabling and assisting with global mobility
- conducting tailored learning and leadership development programs to invest in and up-skill our talent
- ensuring people are paid fairly and that cost-effective benefits are offered that help to attract and retain top talent
- addressing performance and non-performance related workplace issues that arise from time to time so that this company remains a productive, collaborative work environment
Our client has experienced dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talent, they seek to hire a self-motivated, dynamic People Analytics Manager who will enhance the People's team capability to provide data insights and drive business decisions at all levels that affect employees.
The People Analytics Manager will report to the Head of People Operations & Talent and is expected to work cross-functionally across the department to build infrastructure required to collect and analyse workforce data, and, over time, offer analysis that leads to action. The successful candidate will be expected to develop reporting for managers, and interface with other People functions to advise them on how they can interpret and use data to drive effective decision-making, as well as helping the company's senior management make decisions that affect the company's performance and growth.
The successful candidate loves finding solutions to people problems and is excited at using data to help inform long-term strategies required to attract, motivate, and retain our employees.
- Partner with IT data and systems leads to build the data analysis infrastructure required to ensure integrity, completeness and availability of the data
- Identify the data that is required by different People team stakeholders as well as business owners
- Play a key role in designing, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of all People team programs
- Conduct analyses of a variety of our data sets and translate those into actionable reports and insights
- Help communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings
This is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the successful candidate to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organisational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of prior data analysis experience - ideally in an operations, consulting, banking, or business intelligence role
- Able to demonstrate successful team leading experience
- Strong quantitative analytics expertise in Excel, R, and other similar software programs
- Experience using programs like Workday, ZenDesk, and business intelligence software such as Tableau are a plus
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and natural intellectual curiosity across a range of topics
- Deep interest in and aptitude for data, metrics, analysis, and trends
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Good communication and influencing skills
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Ability to work well with employees in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
- Bachelor's degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., MBA, Master's in Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, or Industrial/Organisational Psychology) highly desirable
- Prior HR experience is welcomed but not required - we're looking first and foremost for a smart, talented, highly motivated individual with the ability to learn on the go
YOUR NEXT STEP:
If this description sounds like it was written for you we'd love to hear from you - send your CV now!
Apply for People Analytics Manager - HR - global.com TH-Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly