Account Executive: This tourism representatiion company who promote 5* hotels are seeking an Account Executive to go out on the road promoting their clients to the UK Travel trade. You would spend 3-4 days out on the road and 1-2 days at the office per week.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
* Meeting UK Tour Operators and Travel Agent partners to present the hotel products
* Meet Product Manager's to reinforce commercial agreements following initial meetings with Account Director
* Exhibit at travel shows and consumer shows when necessary
Account Executive Skills Required:
* Experience of working to sales targets within the travel industry
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong verbal and written English - due to extensive email and phone communication, as well as attending meeting and training sales consultants on their hotel clients
* A good understanding of the travel industry
* Paying £20-23K
* Based in South West London
To apply for this Account Executive role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 020 7397 1272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk