Dutch Speaking Travel / Leisure Consultant
Dutch Speaking Travel Consultant - Brighton - £Excellent Package
This prestigious global business provides expert advice and servicing in all aspects of Travel and Concierge to discerning customers. This Dutch speaking dedicated team of consultants is on hand 24 hours a day to arrange everything from a romantic meal for two to booking a 'round the world' anniversary trip. If you are an experienced customer service, sales or travel consultant we would love to hear from you.
Dutch Speaking Travel Consultant Features:
- Working for a global business you will be given a 3 month induction training program
- Incentives and rewards are achievable for good performance
- Very competitive package to include basic salary plus benefits
- Wonderful product to work on and supportive team
- Interesting clients
Dutch Speaking Travel Consultant Skills Required :
- You must be able to speak Dutch - It is essential that you have worked in a customer service or sales role previously, ideally you will have been a Travel Consultant or Travel Agent or Business Travel Consultant.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to wow! the customer.
Dutch Speaking Travel Consultant - Additional Info:
This is a Monday to Friday 9-6 role with some Saturdays on a rota basis. To find out more please apply and I will follow your application up with a phone call.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk