HR Manager – Travel Call Centre
5 days left
- Contract Type
Europe’s fastest growing travel service provider is now seeking an HR Manager to join their rapidly growing organisation in London. The successful applicant will take a leading role in implementing the Human Resources strategy, while supporting and managing our client’s Call Centre growth and development of the organisation.
The HR Manager Role:
- Supporting all HR queries, processes and documentation
- Provide advice, interpretation and coaching to line supervisors & managers on a broad range of HR policies, programs and practices
- Delivery of effective and efficient process related HR tasks across the employee life-cycle - including end-to-end recruitment
- Manage all employee relations issues from start to finish, including redundancies, disciplinary and grievance, maternity leave, and absence management. Coach supervisors and managers through these processes
- Manage the remuneration review process and communications
- Coordinate, support, and evaluate the management training initiative
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Human Resources or a related field
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to provide strategic HR interface to Managers and Business Directors with quality guidance
- Relevant HR work experience preferably within a call centre environment
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Must have training delivery skills
- passionate about fast paced, high-volume environments
There is an excellent salary package on offer. Important - When applying for this position, please state your current salary package and what your earning expectations are.
This travel organisation has a close team of travel professionals, all with different interests and talents so when working together, real magic happens. Their culture is simple; anything is possible if you work hard and enjoy what you do.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for HR Manager – Travel Call Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly