1 day left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant: This independent travel company are currently looking for applicants who have working experience within a sales/targeted environment to work at a Travel Consultant based in their offices in the Northamptonshire area.
Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Arranging all aspects of the customer's holiday including, flights, accommodation, packages, and ancillaries using various travel/booking systems to process holidays.
- Deliver sales, service and productivity targets in line with the guidelines set.
- Dealing with administration requests, complaints and refunds
- Ability to work under pressure in a targeted sales environment with the ability to be quick and resourceful in searching for a range of different options for the customer.
Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within travel would be ideal, otherwise working experience within a targeted sales environment is essential.
- Ideally traveled ideally
- Have a real interest in travel and be able to respond to pressures positively by putting in extra effort.
- Paying £16K - £17500 + incentives
- Working 5 day week - Shift between 08.00 - 20.30 Mon - Fri and weekends 08.00 - 18.00
- 25 days holiday
- Full training provided.
- Start date 3rd October
To apply for this role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG43924
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly