Senior BT Consultant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has an envious portfolio of premium & mixed corporate accounts and due to growth they are currently looking for experienced business travel consultants to join their highly successful organisation. If you are currently in the process of seeking out a new job opportunity where you can demonstrate your abilities and keep yourself constantly challenged, then this Business Travel position has been created just for you! This exciting role is offering you an excellent salary package and will take you in the right direction of your corporate travel journey and professional career development.
- The right candidates will work in an environment that is supportive, professional and enjoyable
- This role will have you arranging simple and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation
- Strong service focus and customer orientation for travellers in a high-touch environment
- Ability to function in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Proactively and effectively manage evolving customer expectations
- Superb communication, customer service, and time management skills are a must
- Must have strong ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Candidates are required to be a team player and must have good work ethics
- Amadeus GDS experience is a plus and desired experience in Microsoft Office applications
All facets of a corporate travel agent - booking all travel components (air, car, and hotel) in accordance with policy in order to best meet customer's travel objectives and the ability to handle refunds, exchanges, voids, and customer service issues is required. You must be a self-starter and able to handle reservations via email and phone with minimal training.
There is an excellent salary package on offer! If you think you'd like to work for a TMC who can offer you a whole host of benefits including excellent working hours, FAM trips, annual bonuses and a real career opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply and get your CV across to Red Planet today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Senior BT Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly