Senior Business Travel Consultant (Maternity Cover)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Here is a fantastic business travel opportunity with an established and recognised TMC who are looking for an enthusiastic BTC to join their much respected organisation. They are now seeking new talent with business travel experience to join them for maternity cover, with the possibility of a long term role within their TMC.
- The position of the business travel consultant is to book all the travel needs of their corporate clients, by offering expert service and professional advice as and when needed
- The daily tasks will be to deal with all corporate enquiries in a timely and professional manner, book business, first and economy flights, including nett fares, global hotels, private limousine service and car hire
- The role requires the business travel consultant to build strong on-going relationships with their corporate accounts, mainly through an excellent level of service, communication and account management skills
- You will thrive in this diverse and fast paced business travel environment and work closely with clients, in order to provide an unrivalled level of service that is second to none
- Respond to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction, check availability, negotiate suitable rates and advise of any special requirements
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a business travel consultant role with a major GDS, ideally Amadeus but not essential
- The business travel candidate must be carrying the right experience and have the ability to offer outstanding service in a dynamic work environment, be a team player and possess extensive worldwide geographical knowledge
- This client is looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, who has a passion for understanding client requirements and providing clients with the right solution
- You are expected to have excellent customer service skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to develop and build long-term commercial relationship with the corporate accounts placed under your remit
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business travel consultant looking for a position in Hertfordshire. This role is ideal for a candidate who is seeking a new challenge and opportunity towards enhancing their corporate career. Our client will pay a fantastic salary of £28,000 - £34,000 pro rata BOE, plus bonus & benefits for the right candidate.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly