Sales and Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Specialist, independent travel wholesaler requires professional sales & marketing manager. Proven ability to convert leads and generate sales. Educated to degree level or similar, ideally with marketing qualification.
- You will be developing relationships throughout the UK and the rest of the world selling our products to Travel Agents, Tour Operators, and Travel Businesses.
- Use a consultative approach, and be able to hold high level dialogue with key decision makers.
- Selling the company face to face, when required, giving presentations and holding meetings.
- Attend trade shows when required
- Focus on business development, in which you shall be exploring all parts of the business to look in order to develop and identify new opportunities
- Increase company exposure through networking and customer information.
- Helping with the Marketing side of the business.
Experience and Skills required:
- Have a proven track record in sales and business development within the travel industry.
- Have a large and active network within the travel industry
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills with the ability to close deals.
- Structured and professional approach to selling
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be positive and energetic
- Well Spoken and well presented
- Target Oriented & over achiever
- Ability to Multi task with high attention to detail
- Comfortable with the use of IT programs.
- Spanish would be a benefit.
- Sales commission
- Free bus from train station to the office.
- Well positioned office with plenty of parking
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, working in a niche market.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly