Travel Specialist - Education
3 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Specialist - required for the Schools & Groups Department of this successful specialist Tour Operator. The Travel Specialist will be responsible for making bookings and handling all aspects of the administration and co-ordination of the arrangements for schools and group bookings to a number of destinations.
Travel Specialist - Responsibilities:
- Deal with enquiries and handle reservations over the phone and by email - working to personal and department targets.
- Responding to correspondence in writing or by phone as appropriate.
- Provide destination advice and general information to customers to assist them with their booking.
- Load contract and supplier information onto the in house computer system.
- Produce information and accurate customer documentation.
- Provide suppliers with accurate customer rooming and passenger lists.
- Maintain an exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
Travel Specialist - Skills Required:
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales success.n Educational travel background preferred.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills with ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Strong customer service and influencing skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of destinations- especially Iceland & Italy.
- Experience in the use of Amadeus and ideally Travelink & Travelbox.
- Results & target driven
Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £24k dependent on experience plus commission.
- 20 days holiday
- Discounted holidays for yourself, friends and family.
- Educational visits.
Previous successful candidates have worked as Travel Consultants, Schools Travel Consultants, Educational Travel, Tailormade consultants, Reservations, Groups co-ordinator, tour operations, Schools & Groups
If you are interested in applying for the role of Travel Specialist please apply online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Specialist - Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly