Dutch Leisure Travel Consultant
Dutch Leisure Travel Consultant
Dutch speaking Leisure Travel Consultant - Brighton, West Sussex
This award winning Global Service Company are looking for a Dutch speaking Travel Consultant to join their team! They are committed to becoming the worlds most respected service brand and deliver extraordinary customer service to their customers daily. Not only are they interested in where you come from but interested in where you will go by joining their team. They are seeking Leisure Travel Consultants to join their expanding Travel & Lifestyle Services team in an exciting and driven work environment. If you have exceptional customer service skills, take great pride in your work and enjoy going above and beyond to surpass expectations, then this role could be for you.
Dutch Speaking Leisure Travel Consultant - Features
- Speaking to Dutch customers over the phone and on email about a variety of requests and queries.
- Award winning training given
- Working in a state of the art office with truly unique benefits
- Serve as "Travel Masters" who can provide expert consultation and advice on top destinations around the world
- Creating memorable travel experiences for card members and tailor making bespoke holiday packages to the customers' requirements
- Building and managing relationships with suppliers and customers
- Creating innovative ways to resolve card member issues or concerns
Dutch Speaking Leisure Travel Consultant - Requirements
- Expert Dutch language ability is required (English mandatory)
- An in-depth Knowledge of Leisure travel industry is essential
- Deep destination knowledge, complex travel experience and itinerary building
- Ability to build a rapport and communicated effectively with customers
- Previous call centre experience is preferred
- IT literature and GDS experience would be beneficial, sabre is preferred but necessary
- Problems solving and the ability to 'think on your feet' is essential
- Sales experience will be beneficial so that you can cross-sell relevant products and services.
- Time management skills are vital - due to the multi-tasking nature of the role, you will need to be re-prioritizing your workload regularly in order to meet your deadlines.
- The ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient.
- Must have a 'can-do attitude', curiosity and a healthy competitiveness.
- Willingness to accept frequent feedback and coaching with an openness to incorporate these changes in service style.
Dutch Speaking Leisure Travel Consultant - Additional Information
- Offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Ability to work flexible shifts and some weekends is essential
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk