Engineering Director - A fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute, Technology Engineering Director to work for a highly reputable, travel and concierge company based in West Sussex.
Engineering Director Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the engineering excellence, effective execution and leading a team of lean practitioners and automation experts to implement innovative technology solutions across the business. You will be hands on in architecture design for major applications whilst providing thought leaderships for front and backend systems. You will also need coding ability relating to the development of proof concepts and implementing features and functionality. You will be tasked with driving change required to execute product roadmaps and enable integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives. This roles will work closely with a various stakeholders including technical project managers, product managers, engineers, architects and quality assurance.
Engineering Director Skills Required
- A business savvy tech leader with strong hands on software engineering experience
- Ability to drive continuous delivery of product features and functionality in a highly mature agile environment
- Computer Science or Information Systems Degree
- Track record of combining technical skills with overall business strategy with the ability to utilise creative solutions for problem resolution and application development
- Advance knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications system design and integration
- Experience in architecting highly scalable, high performance full stack applications
- Experience in travel technologies highly desirable
Engineering Director Package
A highly competitive basic salary depending on experience, to be discussed on application. You will also be entitled to car allowance and bonus potential subject to performance.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/