Customer Service Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a well- known and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailor-made travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Customer Service Consultant to join their busy and friendly team.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
Providing outstanding customer service that promotes sales within the customer services department.
Positively influence sales through the use of your customer service skills and problem solving skill
Manage existing bookings to provide a superior customer experience.
Administrate documents from the reservation teams.
Ensure that opportunities to cross sell and up sell are identified and taken
- Customer service and/or sales experience within the travel industry is essential either with a tour operator or travel agency.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of basic MS Office programs such as Outlook and Excel etc.
- A high level of accuracy and detail orientate. Driven by success, result orientated.
- Lucrative bonus
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with similar experience in customer service and sales from a tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW!
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly