Group Flight Reservations consultant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Group Travel Planner – City
Our client is a global Meetings & Events is a global leader in event and meeting management
Looking for an exciting new challenge in Business Travel?
Have previous experience in Meetings & Events?
This hugely successful corporate travel company with a cross network of international offices will be expanding massively in the next 12 months. This is a company who encourage individual initiative, drive & ambition and have offices that are friendly and close knit which makes it a perfect environment to work in.
Deliver all group travel requirements of identified client accounts and be a trusted advisor to clients within this specialist area.
Provide the highest possible level of personal group travel service to all clients.
Forge and develop relationships across all levels of the M&E business imparting best in class market knowledge of airline and transport providers and thus supporting clients key objectives in travel arranging.
As a Meetings & Events Group Travel Planner you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* To ensure that all enquiries are carried out to agreed time scales and that they meet the customers brief.
* Distribute enquiries and monitor individual and team booking levels.
* First point of contact for all team queries
* To be fully aware of the accounting procedures of the accounts that falls within your team.
* Advise Meetings and Events Manager of any issues or client follow ups needed.
* Support Meetings and Events Manager with any new bids and client visits.
* Identify potential sales leads and advise M&E Manager
* Ensure preferred partners are supported and manage sign off procedure for non preferred hotels.
* Lead / schedule fortnightly team meetings.
* Identify training needs
* Check and sign supplier contracts
Meetings & Events Group Travel Planner remuneration package:
All the benefits of working for a top business house, including
* Very competitive salary
* Outstanding discounts on Flights, accommodation, spa treatments, hotels and car hire
* Excellent FAM trips
* Monday to Friday only
* 22 days holiday including all public & bank holidays (allowance increases one day per year up to a max of 25 days)
Meetings & Events Group Travel Planner Leader skill attributes:
- Word / Excel / PowerPoint and general IT skills essential
- Strong multi-tasker who works well under pressure and can easily deal with short lead requests
- Accomplished and confident negotiator
- Able to self-motivate
- Creative, open-minded and willingness to adapt
- An excellent communicator & team player
Apply for Group Flight Reservations consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly