2 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Reservations or Business Travel Consultants, are you looking for a change and a move away from travel sales, yet still want to utilise those well-earned GDS skills? If so, we have an interesting new Travel Administrator role which offers a fantastic opportunity to retain your GDS and customer service skills in a more administrative position! Based in our client’s Birmingham offices, this great new role involves supporting the reservations teams, processing tickets and invoices, dealing with post-sale amendments, cancellations and other administrative duties as well as ad-hoc projects and in return our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £16k plus excellent benefits.
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing travel organisation and now is a really exciting time to be joining the company so if you’re a customer focused, GDS-proficient and highly organised travel professional with a keen eye for detail then don’t delay, contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Administrator:
- Supporting the Reservations teams
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Processing tickets and invoices
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Other administrative and post-sale tasks
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) is essential
- Experience with Dolphin would also be an advantage
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Travel Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly