Associate Director - Key Accounts Singapore
- Contract Type
Associate Director- Key Accounts - Hotels - Travel & Tourism Singapore
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SINGAPORE! You must be eligible to work and willing to relocate to there if you are interested in this role.
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers. They are now recruiting an Associate Director to join their North American team.
Role:As Associate Director Key Accounts, the main objective will be to provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of our client's major hotel chain partners, and to exceed the revenue and performance expectations that form their business goals. In doing so, the successful individual will bring a strong account management acumen, mixed with a high level of operational savvy and the ability to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long term partnerships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. A driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to detail is required for this role.
Responsibilities include: (1) managing hotel chain partnerships across the region to ensure that business objectives are being achieved(2) implementing strategies that grow the firm's regional footprint, and technical accuracy(3) develop tools and processes to ensure greater operational efficiencies in supporting chain partners and internal stakeholders
- Initiate, and develop direct hotel partnerships to grow the firm's regional footprint
- Develop, and own relationships with key decision makers at hotel groups, technology partners and other relevant partners
- Contribute to requirement creation for new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Lead and develop a small team to ensure achievement of all KPIs
- Ensure a cohesive team environment for all subordinates, and communications with international colleagues
- Provide the team and senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global partnerships are maintained and instigate new hotel roll out operations
- Train / inform chain partners on tools
- Ensure price competitiveness and product consistency
- Plan relevant partner visits according to internal goals and objectives, and participate in relevant tradeshows and events
- Develop and execute action plans to maximise margin growth opportunities
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives
- Establish individual goals and conduct performance reviews
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally);
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners;
- Past success in mentoring and building account management team that oversees long term customer relationships;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships;
- Adapts well to and is energised by change;
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Creative and Innovative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree required
- 7+ years business development experience required;
- Min 5 years experience managing a team
- Proven success in achieving firm KPIs
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong communication skills with fluent English;
- Prior experience working in Hospitality, Airlines or Tourism sector desirable.
If your bring what we're looking for and you like what your read do not hesitate - send your CV now!
Apply for Associate Director - Key Accounts Singapore
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly