5 days left
- Contract Type
TRAVEL CONSULTANT - BASIC SALARY UP TO £25K PLUS COMMISSION!!
This leading destination specialist Tour Operator that has been established for 30 years is looking for a dynamic Travel Specialist to join their team as a Nordic Travel Consultant. On top of a fantastic basic salary you will also have the opportunity to experience their diverse range of destinations for yourself on regular educational trips.
Travel Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke itineraries to Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Greenland
- Responding to reservations over the phone and via email and live chat.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Achieving and exceeding Sales targets.
- Maintaining excellent destination knowledge.
- Build and maintain a loyal customer base
- Cross sell across to other destinations appropriate to the customers needs.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and products for the destinations you sell,
Travel Consultant - Skills required:
- Excellent sales expertise and proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Previous experience within the Travel Industry in a sales role.
- Ability to fact find, close, convert, up-sell and cross sell.
- Knowledge of Amadeus GDS is an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate and ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Results and target driven, and self motivated.
- Knowledge of Nordic regions is definitely preferred.
- Previous successful candidates have been from reservations, Travel Consultant, Travel Agent or Reservations consultant, Tailor-made Consultant, Travel Specialist, Travel Advisor.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary of £22k to £25k dependent on experience plus commission
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days with length of service.
- Regular educational visits to overseas suppliers and for Product training.
- 35 hours per week Monday to Saturday (Monday to Thursday 8 to 8, Friday 8 to 6 and Saturdays 9 to 5 - all shifts on a rota basis)
If you wish to apply for the role of Travel Consultant. please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly