After Sales Operations Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
This is a superb opportunity for a travel candidate working within tour operations or a travel agency background to join our client’s dedicated and rapidly expanding operations department. This support role will have you joining an award winning tour operator as an After Sales Operations Executive. The After Sales Operations role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to further their career in a support role within a large, highly established and successful tour operator.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
After the Reservations team has made the holiday booking, the After Sales team becomes the first point of contact for all the travel agents and direct customers. With this specialist role, you will be expected to offer a high level of after sales service to all travel agents and direct clients by answering their incoming calls professionally, within a set time-frame and minimising lost calls.
- Offer a professional after sales service to both Travel Agents & Direct Clients
- Deal with post-booking operations and administration duties
- Quoting amendments including amendment fees and adjusting bookings, adding products to bookings, re-invoicing
- Cancelling down unrequired products on the booking
- Discounting bookings with authorisation from management
- Make calls to suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes
- Answer message direct queries in office hours and contacting passengers in resort where required
- Contacting travel agents / clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes or relocations
- Airline tickets to be prioritised, all urgent bookings including where fares could increase are actioned immediately and all other ‘non urgent’ tickets to be actioned within 24 hrs
- Amendments to be correct and spot any other potential areas to improve the confirmation invoice #Answer calls within a set time and minimise lost calls and respond to all tickets on the same day
Now Let’s Talk About You:
Here’s the Good News. Full training is provided for this role! You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a tour operator or a travel agent in the UK.
- Possess positive attitude, great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work as part of a specialist team
- Excellent command of the English Language and proven ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Ability to function both independently & as part of a team and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- As part of your growth, you must be willing to be cross trained in other operational areas
- Possess competent computer knowledge with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
Salary Range is £18,000 rising to £19,000 after 6 months’ probation. Hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm. One Saturday in 3 with a day off in the week for the Saturdays worked. If you have the relevant experience then get your CV across to us immediately!!
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for After Sales Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly