Business Development Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Are you currently seeking a new and exciting BDM role? Here is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Professionals looking for a Business Development role with a travel organisation, located in North London. The principle function of this travel role is to assist the Travel Company Directors with the overall growth of their travel business. The office based Business Development Manager will develop, and shape strategic new opportunities for the development of the business, ensuring profitable growth and success is achieved.
The Business Development Manager will be a polished telesales/sales professional with a demonstrable track record of hitting targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person seeking a new exciting challenge and looking to move into the dynamic world of travel as a business development Manager.
The Business Development Manager Role:
The successful Business Development Manager will need to be a hunter, rather than a farmer. The role will bring on new business travel accounts/partnerships through new and existing channels. Some of the company’s business travel client accounts include banks, telecom providers, Fashion, Retail and Media. These companies/accounts use our client’s travel company to book all their overseas business trips, which includes First, Business and Economy Class flights, luxury Hotels, Car Hire etc.
- Generate and close new business opportunities by identifying and prioritising sales areas and opportunities
- 80% of the role will involve making outbound calls to perspective businesses
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills both written & verbal
- Highly motivated, target driven with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Undertake BD to generate appointments to achieve required levels of pipeline activity
- Update and document all activity on the CRM system so accurate reporting can be generated
Now Let’s Talk About You:
You will be from an outbound Sales background and will be consultative, empathetic and have the ability to meet a clients need with a correct solution. You will be tenacious, driven and money motivated.
- You will be consultative and have a professional approach when dealing with new clients
- You will be a polished sales professional with a demonstrable track record of hitting targets
- Experience in volume outbound calls, developing and driving sales initiatives and identify new business opportunities
- Presentation and Negotiation skills including effective persuading and influencing skills
- Able to accurately assess and understand client needs and expectations
- Motivated by the achievement of targets and project a professional image on behalf of the company at all times
- Able to attend events/presentations and at times able to travel within the UK to meet new clients
In return, our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to experience fantastic career progression, travel industry perks as well as the opportunity to earn £50k+. The basic salary is up to £30k plus uncapped commission. This really is an exciting time for a dynamic Sales Professional to be joining this expanding travel company as their Business Development Executive.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly