7 days left
- Contract Type
Imagine Cruising is one of the fastest growing cruise and stay holiday companies based in Swindon, Wiltshire. Established in 2011, we now have over 115 people in our Swindon Head Office. We specialise in creating competitively priced, unique cruise packages targeted at both traditional cruisers and the “new to cruise” market. Run with a real entrepreneurial flair, Imagine Cruising provides outstanding value for money cruise holidays coupled with the highest standards of customer service.
Job Purpose –A key role to assist in the procurement and manage the operational portfolio of worldwide ground contracts. Support the development and maintain international contractual relationships with both individual ground suppliers and destination management companies.
- Create and manage the annual briefing timetable with the Product team for all Imagine Cruising Source Markets and Brands.
- Liase with the Operations team to ensure the customer journey is not compromised through the buying of ground elements that are ‘below quality standards’ expected by Imagine Cruising.
- Control Fixed Allocation Contracting Briefs
- Collate data for each supplier/region on sales, room nights, year on year variances and competitor activity.
- Ensure legal team are aligned with new supplier agreements
- Ensure ‘Buying’ timetable is maintained and controlled, calls and trips to deliver agreements are in place
- Support business familiarisation trips
- Ensure reporting updates on Actual Sales vs Forecast Sales on Contracted Products. Highlight high / low stock levels requiring action between operation team and senior contractor
- Review supplier performance and highlight any contractual risks to Senior Contractors
- Ensure that contractual and service obligations are being met, with quick resolutions, service level agreements and industry leading customer service delivered to our clients.
- Review contractual compliance or escalation issues and develop effective supplier relationships.
- Drive contract agreement to generate incremental income based on performance targets agreed.
- Create a filing control for all contracts and status for each negotiation
- Responsible for filing, contract version controls and ensuring all contractual deadlines are achieved.
Skill set required:
- A strong knowledge of tourism in worldwide.
- Strong pro-active, dynamic, passionate and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numeric ability
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Manage and Prioritise conflicting priorities.
- Proven track record of organisational planning
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Contracts Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly