Cruise Sales Advisor
7 days left
- Contract Type
Imagine Cruising have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales individual to join us as a Cruise Sales Advisor
Established in 2011, Imagine Cruising now have over 110 people in our Swindon Head Office.
As a growing business we also have offices in South Africa and Dubai and continue to strive to delivery excellent service and now require new talented staff.
Salary – 18,000 basic (OTE £35,000) + Pension contributions + Medical Benefit + Travel Benefit
Working Hours - Full Time – Permanent. Role includes weekend and evening working on a rota basis
To service inbound sales calls, understand the customers’ needs and offer expert cruise holiday solutions.
- Negotiating the terms of the holiday and closing the sales
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy, cross sell if necessary
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Produce accurate admin work to complete booking process.
Skill set required:
- Organised and highly motivated with a sales and target driven approach
- Friendly and outgoing personality and able to thrive under pressure
- Motivated to succeed in a vibrant fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Must be an excellent telephone communicator
- Able to work extended hours regularly or on occasions when required
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Cruise Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly