Imagine Cruising is one of the fastest growing cruise and stay holiday companies based in Swindon, Wiltshire. Established in 2011, we specialise in creating competitively priced, unique cruise packages targeted at both traditional cruisers and the “new to cruise” market. Run with a real entrepreneurial flair, Imagine Cruising provides outstanding value for money cruise holidays coupled with the highest standards of customer service.
Job Purpose –A key role to manage the procurement of worldwide air contracts. Develop and maintain contractual relationships with key airline suppliers and ensure Imagine have access to exclusive and competitive rates from all source markets and that the profitability of the business is increased.
- Negotiate Industry Leading group, tactical and Inclusive Tour contracts. Develop strong airline relationships to enable group booking flexibility
- Provide competitor analysis to aid rate agreements and package.
- Ensure all group and tactical rates agreed are recorded (with any release / review deadlines) electronically and in line with procedures required by the Flight Operations Team.
- Liaise with Product and Contracting to sign off all package flights complimenting cruise products as operationally viable and customer friendly
- Provide data, presentations and agree contribution support from airlines.
- Ensure weekly review of flight sales by route and airline.
- Review forward sales and provide tactical fares to support up-selling pre-departure into Premium cabins.
- Review Customer Feedback and look to ways to improve air products. Ensure and refunds due from airlines as a result of customer complaints are quickly recovered.
- Understand the of pricing strategy, margins and volumes associated with each contracted product and connect these to buying briefs.
- Responsible for fare filing, contract version controls and ensuring all contractual deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure all processes and procedures laid down by the Flight Operations Manager are adhered to.
Skill set required:
- Experience of Contractual negotiations in a Tour Operating Environment – ideally in an airline / aviation capacity.
- A strong knowledge and willingness to learn worldwide flight routings and carriers.
- Strong pro-active, dynamic, passionate and a team player.
- Strong negotiation skills to control and reduce cost base when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numeric ability
- Experience in working with Global Air Distribution systems
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Manage and Prioritise conflicting priorities.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Flight Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly