Middleweight Graphic Designer
Imagine Cruising have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join us in our Marketing team as a Middleweight Graphic Designer.
Established in 2011, Imagine Cruising now have over 115 people in our Swindon Head Office.
As a growing business we also have offices in South Africa and Dubai. We specialise in creating competitively priced, unique cruise packages targeted at both traditional cruisers and the “new to cruise” market.
Our brand image is incredibly important to us and we are looking for someone who is a true creative both in their approach and execution. A dynamic individual who is highly organised with the ability to thrive under pressure.
The successful candidate will support the Marketing team in producing newspaper supplements, Direct Marketing, national press whilst supporting any general daily marketing requirements.
- Print and digital design work
- Taking a “brief” from product and understanding the requirements
- Creating final designs and working to tight print deadlines
- Amending designs according to feedback
- Preparing designs to be sent to print
Skill set required:
- Must have knowledge and worked with Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality design
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Able to work extended hours on occasion when required
- A passion and desire to obtain understanding of the cruise market at all times
- Desirable: previous experience within a design agency, luxury brand or travel design
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Middleweight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly