Sales Team Leader
7 days left
- Contract Type
To support the Sales Manager, to lead and motivate the sales team ensuring daily performance targets are achieved including conversion and GPM. It is your role to help the team to work together and get the best results. Work will involve monitoring team’s performance, helping their training and development.
Typical activities –
- Monitoring individual’s & team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Understand where sales are on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Feedback to Product on calls received and obstacles which you have had to overcome.
- Ensure staff are collecting customer’s data
- Assist staff to achieve targets on daily basis
- Improve staff that are under delivering
- Ensure all office admin completed e.g. boards to match call logger, stats etc.
- To react when problems/issues arise, looking for resolution as soon as possible
- To implement plans/changes during the day when required
- Be aware of staffing issues and resolve effectively
- Plan daily targets for individuals
- Motivate the team and keep them motivated
- Constantly evaluate success of individuals, call listening and feedback on progress
- Ensure staff can work at a competent level on all systems and understand cruising terminology
- Ensure highest level of customer service provided to deliver exceptional customer journey
- Ensure staff open, sell and close in line with companies expectations and sales structure training
- Office etiquette – ensure this is adhered to – e.g. mobile phones, internet use, etc...
- Office cleanliness – ensure we leave office as we expect to find it
Skill set required:
- Proven track record in delivering results
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Strong people skills
- Resilient, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of sales process, open, sell and close.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others, leading by example.
- A confident, strong, friendly personality
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
- Travel knowledge
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly