Part Time Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant
My client is a small family run luxury tour operator, seeking an experienced Travel Reservations Consultant to join their team on a 3 day a week basis based in Surrey.
Urgently seeking an experienced Travel Reservations Consultant” with either South East Asia or South / Latin America knowledge, the role will involve being responsible for booking tailor-made and brochured tours to worldwide destinations.
Part Time Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, selling and implementing top quality tailor-made itineraries to a variety of regions, including creating enticing printed documents
- Liaising with ground handlers to design itineraries, work out pricing and fine tune details
- Taking bookings on group tours, making flight arrangements to coordinate with the tours, liaising with DMCs and answering client queries
- Sending invoices, writing follow-up letters and sending out documentation
- Build-up a loyal clientele by managing all the clients’ travel requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
- Responsibility of individual reservations from initial enquiry to final documentation & post travel follow up - to include all administration duties.
Part Time Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant Required Experience:
- Excellent destination/product knowledge in luxury tailormade or academic group travel (3 or more of Africa, S E Asia, South America, Middle East, Australasia, USA)
- Familiar with airlines, routes and flight reservations
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and oral
- Commitment to customer service a priority
- Fully computer literate – must have superior working knowledge of MSWord and MSExcel with ability to create own workbooks
- MSPublisher, Adobe Photoshop and/or Umbraco website content management skills not essential but highly desirable
- Attention to detail essential, with the ability to compute accurate cost calculations
- A self-starter who is comfortable working with little supervision and who can take responsibility for their trips and clients
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Great sales manner
Part Time Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant remuneration package:
- £25,000p.a. pro rata (£15,000 p.a. based on 3 days per week)
- Various sales incentives negotiable.
- 20 days holiday per annum (Pro rata).
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Part Time Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Part Time Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly