Luxury Sales Consultant - Five, Six & Seven Star Holidays (Mon - Fri)
6 days left
- Contract Type
This company is offering crème de la crème luxury holidays to its exclusive clientèle! Here is a fantastic opportunity for experienced travel professionals to join an innovative luxury travel company where all holidays are exclusively created. From the ultimate 5, 6 & 7 star holidays covering European, Mid-Haul & Long-haul city breaks, to the idyllic beach retreats on exotic coastlines, plus luxury hotels in cities around the world, this client crafts the perfect luxury holiday, which is personalised and tailored to the precise needs of their high-end clientèle because every one of their travellers is seeking that very perfect holiday experience. Interested?
The Luxury Product Role:
Our Client’s luxury service begins from the moment the enquiry is made, which is then carried throughout the whole booking process until their exclusive clientèle board the plane. This role will create bespoke luxury holidays to Europe, North Africa, the Middle & Far East, the Indian Ocean Islands, USA and the Caribbean. You will be putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries covering European, Mid-Haul & long-haul luxury city breaks, exclusive beach retreats, tailor-made holidays, air travel covering first, business & economy, private jets, private yachts, exclusive hotels, including all ground transfers. How does it sound so far?
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first class travel consultant with exceptional luxury product knowledge - worldwide or particular destinations - and a proven track record of creating and selling luxury tailor-made holidays
- The ideal candidate must have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and must have a high command of the English language
- Must have an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast paced service oriented environment
- Must have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your exclusive clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with high end clients ensuring repeat business
This is a 9-6 Monday to Friday role with No weekends. Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £31,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus bonus on all holidays sold, not forgetting the opportunities to travel on free luxury educationals, experiencing the destinations and products you sell.
This is a fantastic job for those of you who wish to work for a truly high end luxury company. If you feel this position is for you, then contact us today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Luxury Sales Consultant - Five, Six & Seven Star Holidays (Mon - Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly