Experienced Travel Sales Consultant
This represents your chance to join a leading Luxury Travel Company that offers various holidays types around the globe for travellers. Be rewarded for your hard work, and be part of this dynamic travel company who have been established for many years and prides itself on its repeat consumers.
· Creating bespoke travel throughout the USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, South East Asia, Africa, South America and the Pacific.
· Offering a cutting edge customer service.
· Earning generous commission by converting incoming travel enquiries into a sales.
· Minimum 3 years telesales and/or face to face sales experience within the travel industry within a tour operator or travel agency
· Extensive knowledge and experience in creating, packaging and selling tailor made long haul package holidays and/or tours/cruises
· Specialising in luxury travel requirements for both leisure and corporate clients
· Knowledge of destinations must include the Far East, Asia, Middle East, USA, Indian Ocean, Caribbean and general long haul destinations
· Excellent understanding of GDS/CRS systems (either AMADEUS, SABRE, WORLDSPAN or GALILEO
· Proficiency in English, enthusiastic and a polite telephone manner, essential
· Great organisation skills, able to multi task and work in sales motivated environment
· Must be revenue/profit/target incentive driven (this is absolutely crucial!)
· Lucrative salary
· Generous commission, OTE £65K
· Career progression
· Travel perks
· Working for a forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Apply for Experienced Travel Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly