A fantastic opportunity now awaits a Business Development Manager/Travel Sales Executive/Account Manager to join a Luxury Hotel & Spa where the offices are based in London, BUT Hotel based in Europe.
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be developing Tour Operator/Agent relationships throughout Europe and the UK
- Selling the company face to face, giving presentations and holding meetings
- Plan and carry out sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes and timescales
- Attend trade shows when required
Experienced needed for Business Development Manager Role:
- Experience in hotels or serviced apartments selling within the European Market
- Target Driven
- Can speak a second language : German/Italian/Greek/Russian/French/Spanish
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Development/travel Sales Executive position, please email your CV ASAP and apply NOW .
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly