Luxury Tailormade Consultant
6 days left
- Contract Type
Award winning and successful luxury tour operator are now looking for a Luxury Travel Consultant to create luxury worldwide travel itineraries for its discerning traveller. Join its friendly team, progress your career and increase your earning potential!
As a Worldwide Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of tailor-made travel to worldwide destinations including Asia, Caribbean and USA.
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Dealing with the public by telephone
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Worldwide Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Basic salary to £27000 + commission + additional benefits!
Worldwide Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Previous travel industry experience specialising in Worldwide Tailor made role.
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential discussion on this role, please APPLY NOW - Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Luxury Tailormade Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly